100 WC Ella 9/13
I was walking downtown when I saw captain smith on the side of the street. Captain smith and i were foes in the war but friends afterwards. I shook his hand right after he grabbed mine., “long time no see, lad.” he says while sternly shaking my hand I pull away because i have weak bones and if he were to shake my hand anymore it would have broken “nothing has changed, I am still a weak servant.” he is dressed as a gentleman, i am in servant rags, feeling as an embarrassment I walk away.
Well done, Ella! Your post has been added to the 100 Word Challenge! You have packed a lot of character, description, and excellent word choice into a small piece. It also has a definite beginning, middle, and end.
ReplyDeleteAs you continue to work, be sure to edit for punctuation and capitalization to make your work easier for your audience to read.