100 WC Corinna 9/13
Daddy Longlegs
Have you ever seen a spider that never ever really looks like a spider,it has long legs that lift up the kcreacher’s body and a tiny body, the size of a sprinkle cut in half! And four eyes that you would have to see with a magnafine glass. Well, if you have ever seen a kcreacher like that, it is a Daddy Longlegs! A D.L.,(DaddyLonglegs) Is not a spider! It is actally in the crab family. They mosty live in damp,rocky places all over the world! Such as,in the photo there, is in the backround there looks like,where many would be.
I love the way you can look at a photo and see beneath the obvious to find something that interests you; you made a great connection here from the architecture you see in the photo to a "Daddy Longleg". I like your "teaching voice" in this piece; I can see you writing informational text for children! Be sure to take time to edit for spelling so your audience knows exactly what you're writing about.
ReplyDelete