100 Word Challenge: 11/16/2018 Liam, 5K

I was walking through the rainforest one day with my tour group and then I saw the strangest animal I had ever seen… a yellow gorilla!!! The gorilla was pretty tall maybe six feet tall and was carrying a two big, red, bricks. When our tour guide saw it he exclaimed “what a peculiar creature!” Everyone took out there cameras and snapped pictures buuuuut… everyone but a couple of people still had flash on there cameras so when the cameras flashed the gorilla ran away. And I wasn’t even able to take a picture only picture of a yellow blur.

Comments

  1. Great story connecting and adding some details so I as a reader needed to infer why you only were able to get a yellow blur, clever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 WC 2-20-2020 Jack L.

100 Word Challenge: 11/16/2018 Joshua, 5K

100 WC 2-20-2020 Ella