100 Word Challenge: 11/16/2018 Kendall, 5K

One warm day I went to the zoo and I saw a gorilla in the bright yellow sun the pretty gorilla was running next to the brown bricks. The gorilla was black as coal he stands as tall as two huge bushes stacked on top of each other next to the gorillas cage I saw elephants then the elephants and the gorillas escape from their cages. And start running all over the zoo and all of the people start running all over the place yelling and one lady called the police the police came and put them in their cages.

Comments

  1. Great use of similes to describe your gorilla. Glad the animals were safe again and not terrorizing the zoo visitors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 WC 2-20-2020 Jack L.

100 Word Challenge: 11/16/2018 Joshua, 5K

100 WC 2-20-2020 Ella