100 Word Challenge: 11/16/2018 Hayden, 5M
Once upon a time in a faraway place where flying gorillas live there was one yellow gorilla. The other gorillas said he wasn’t pretty. The yellow-gorilla lived in a big brick house with no running water. He was a lonely gorilla but it all changed one day when he found another yellow-gorilla. He was so happy he could cry but then more gorillas came and pushed him down and bullied him but the other yellow-gorilla turned around and slapped the bullies. Then at that moment the both yellow-gorillas looked each other in the eyes and fell in love.
I am glad that your lone yellow gorilla found someone he had something in common with. I am sorry he was bullied, but hope he can respond in a less violent way next time, maybe his friend can stand up for him. I like the happy ending.
ReplyDelete