100 Word Challenge: 11/16/2018 Colin, 5K

The pretty Gorilla was holding a yellow brick and running down a hill streaming I'm scared .The news people Said this is a strange case of the fortnite fever whenever you're playing fortnite whenever you want to get a yellow brick and run down the hill screaming I'm scared so do not play fortnite kids and this gorilla did that thing . Randall his friend was walking over to his house then he saw mystery gorilla play Big Yellow Brick and running down the street and that's how it all starts then The panda said gorilla are you okay well ok.

Comments

  1. This is a cautionary tale to not play fortnight, I hope the gorilla learned his lesson, I am not sure my sons have....yet :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 WC 2-20-2020 Jack L.

100 Word Challenge: 11/16/2018 Joshua, 5K

100 WC 2-20-2020 Ella