100 WC Gabe 9/13
We’re proposing an agreement or declaring war but in reality we hate each other. My name is Harold. The other man is Bartholomew the vampire.
”Stop this nonsense immediately Bartholomew you have already drained the life of the people in town!”
I was so close to catching him!
Then I saw a red trail leading into a tower. I went in to capture him, but then as soon as I walked in, it was like I was in a black void.
“The bloody match ain’t in me pocket looks like Elizabeth was right. She always said, ‘always bring an extra match Harold’, I muttered. I reached out and felt something warm, then I heard a loud groan. I then looked up and saw glowing green eyes then something fell on my head. Then Bartholomew came out of nowhere! He gave me a cloth and I felt like I couldn't move. Then with my last words I said to him,
“Nobody will remember you.”
You did some excellent writing here! This turned into a really creative story, and I especially love your use of British dialect! As your editor, I would take out the first sentence completely; it isn't needed. Great ending!
ReplyDelete